Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ashes to Ash & Funk to Funky

I had a very decent run today up in Auburn. I headed up there after work for 14 miles in the hills. I have the idea to put in an average of 10 miles per day in March. It's probably a stupid idea but as long as I'm feeling strong I'll keep chugging along. 

Color in Sun

I like making them a bit longer Dopey style 
I also finally went and purchased some more yarn! I'm really happy how this hat turned out and though I want it for myself I thought I'd give a shot at selling it from Facebook first. The color reminds me of the Slurpee. And now I'm thirsty. 
JB Approved!
In other news I'm thinking about running Modesto marathon bandit style with Derrick... I think he's shooting for sub 3:35... I don't know if I could do that right now but it might be fun to try. Next up will be Grand Canyon for R2R2R. I'm really looking forward to getting back to that big hole in the ground. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment