Thursday, October 11, 2012

Speed-o

I had a super sweet speed workout last night. Felt good. My obliques are sore. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to speed workouts and such... 

15 warm up
4 x 3:00 all out with 2 min. in between
2 miles cool down at 8:30 pace 

I'm sweeping the Golden Hills marathon this weekend... My intentions were to just go and see my friends run Firetrail 50 because, let's face it, it's fun to watch your friends suffer. But somehow I roped myself into sweeping the marathon course. I really really hope the back of the pack isn't pushing the allowable 20/min pace otherwise it may turn out to be the longest day of my life. Running 26.2 trail miles is hard. Walking it will just be all out brutal. 

In other news it looks like a zombie threw up in our office. There is Halloween everywhere. It's awesome and awful because there are Butterfingers 2 feet from where I sit. But there are also a variety of masks that I get to put on and go incognito when I feel like it. I know people still know who I am but for some reason it allows me to start dancing and acting like a fool as if I've been waiting my whole life to have different face to hide behind so I can start shaking my hips and behaving like the 5 year old I feel like sometimes. 

Happy Halloweeny!


No comments:

Post a Comment